Assisted Living at The Lillian Booth Actors Home
- Each resident has a private bedroom and lavatory
- Meals are prepared by an experienced kitchen staff and are served in a central dining room, "The Stagedoor Canteen"
- The Facility offers weekly maid and laundry services
- Dry cleaning, beauty parlor, barber and manicurist are available at the resident's expense
- Chiropractic and podiatric services, physical therapy, transportation to and from doctor offices, psychological services and referrals are also coordinated
- Medical needs are attended to by a professional nursing staff
Active residents often spend time outside The Home. Staff and volunteers encourage residents to maintain their own interests and independence as long as possible.
Activities within the facility include:
- occasional performances by the residents and outside professionals
- painting, arts and crafts, a book-of-the-month club
- religious services and exercise classes
- movie screenings on a wide-screen television in the lounge
The Maureen O'Sullivan and James Cushing Library has an impressive theatrical collection including books, scripts, playbills and reference works donated by friends and members of The Actors Fund.