To see photos, visit The Actors Fund's Facebook Page.
No one plans on a serious illness, surgery or injury. But when they occur, it's comforting to know that for more than a century, The Actors Fund Home has been there to provide compassionate care for entertainment and performing arts professionals and their loved ones, as well as New Jersey residents. The Actors Fund Home's brand new subacute rehabilitation center helps patients recover before returning home.
Our world class services include:
- 25 subacute rehabilitation beds
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym, featuring:
- Fully equipped facilities for physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Simulated fully functioning kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities so patients can prepare for a safe return to their private homes
- Hydro therapy pool-the first of its kind in New Jersey
- Accessible gardens for outdoor exercise, with varied surfaces, elevations and terrains for training in real life situations
- Expansive lounges for dining and family visits with plenty of natural light
Referrals & Admissions
Our team is here to assist you and your family through the admission process. Contact us today with inquiries and referrals. We pride ourselves on giving special attention to all of our prospective patients, their families, physicians, case managers and all health care providers.
For more information, please call 201.423.7149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our Nurse Case Manager.
The Actors Fund Home
155-175 West Hudson Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
The Home is a gold standard for senior care and a recipient of both U.S. News and World Report's coveted "Best Nursing Homes in America" as well as the highest rating of 5 Stars from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.