The Vagina Dialogue (NY)
How does a woman of any age maintain a healthy body? This free workshop will answer the questions you’re too embarrassed to ask your PCP!
Dr. Silver is a recently retired gynecologist who was in private practice from July 1, 1980 until July 31, 2016. His field of interest includes infertility, endometriosis, pelvic pain, HPV and the treatment of chronic vaginal infections. He supports several organizations that focus on breast and ovarian cancer and is an Honorary Attending physician at NYU Winthrop Hospital in Mineola, New York.
Issues addressed include:
- How to maintain good sexual health at every age
- Nutrition and its effect on reproductive health—find out why too much tomato sauce can be a bad thing!
- Myths and facts about STIs and viruses
- Home remedies, and when to see your doctor—lard isn’t just for the kitchen...find out what else it can be used for!
- Updates on breast and ovarian cancer prevention
The Friedman Health Center for the Performing Arts
729 Seventh Avenue, 12th Floor Conference Room
New York, NY