IATSE Local 764 has contracted with The Actors Fund to provide a free, confidential Members Assistance Program (MAP) for all Local 764 members.
These services are designed to provide support and find solutions to a wide range of personal or work-related problems. Whether it is a simple question or a complex problem, you can contact The IATSE Local 764 MAP 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The IATSE Local 764 MAP services include:
- Short-term counseling, support and referrals to help address a wide range of personal, family and work issues including stress, depression, anxiety, family pressures, marital and relationship difficulties, domestic violence and bereavement
- Assessment and referrals for substance abuse or addiction to a wide variety of treatment programs such as detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation, halfway houses, sober living houses and outpatient treatment programs. Our social workers remain in contact throughout treatment, providing support and on-going case management to help you or your eligible family member achieve and maintain sobriety/abstinence. In addition, our social workers can work with family members, partners or friends in dealing with the effects of a loved one’s addiction
- Information and referral to community resources for such concerns as childcare, elder care, public and community benefits, financial assistance and legal services
- All referrals take insurance benefits and any financial constraints into account
- Work/life seminars on such topics as financial management, health insurance and access to healthcare
- Management consultation, direct evaluation and assistance with problem resolution for troubled employees whose problems are interfering with their ability to perform their job
We provide a secure, comfortable separate office where you can receive assistance and be assured of your privacy.
All members of Local 764’s Welfare Health Fund.
For Assistance, Please Contact:
For emergencies on evenings and weekends only, call 212.621.7780.