The Rodney Kirk Center is an on-site social services program at Manhattan Plaza with a special focus on providing support for older residents to help maintain their independence and maximize their quality of life.
Manhattan Plaza, the largest affordable housing complex for performing arts professionals, has contracted with The Actors Fund to administer The Rodney Kirk Center. Services include:
- Annual outreach visits to residents 75 or older to identify health or social service needs and develop solutions
- Advocacy for community services and benefits such as Medicaid and food stamps
- Post–hospitalization support and planning
- Linkage to health care, including home care services
- Workshops and seminars on variety of topics such as Medicare, financial wellness and retirement planning
- Wellness activities and health screenings
- A Community and Activities program
The Rodney Kirk Center offers services to the residents of Manhattan Plaza only.
For Assistance, Please Contact:
Patricia Peterson, LCSW
Supervisor, The Rodney Kirk Center
400 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036