Apartment Hunting 101: Strategies for Finding Housing in New York City
Are you looking for a new place to live? Do you need to leave your current housing? During the pandemic, do you need updates on critical housing issues like evictions, mortgage payments, utilities, and rent? Check out our new Housing Seminar that helps you navigate the current housing and sublet market in New York City. The following topics will be addressed:
- How much can you afford to pay in rent?
- Affordable New York neighborhoods
- The basics of leases and rental agreements
- Resources to help you find apartments, room rentals and sublets
- What you can do today to get organized
Note: This seminar focuses on unsubsidized housing, room shares, and sublets. If you’re looking to learn more about applying for subsidized housing, please attend the “Applying to Affordable Housing in NYC” seminar.
Online via Zoom - Once you RSVP on eventrbite, you can expect to receive a link to join the online Zoom meeting at least 24 hrs before the event. We will also resend the link just before the event.