Every Artist Insured: Get Enrolled, Chicago! (Chicago)
Do you need health insurance? Come to our free workshop! You’ll learn about ‘Obamacare’, receive guidance on your coverage options, and get answers to any burning questions. Afterwards, meet one-on-one with an application counselor to discuss your personal scenario. These free services are available to all union and non-union members of Chicago’s entertainment community!
Questions answered include:
- What are my insurance options?
- How much will it cost me?
- Am I eligible for free or discounted insurance?
- How do I estimate my sporadic income for the application?
- How do I pick a plan that’s right for me?
- How have the laws and rules changed?
- Where can I get care if I can’t afford insurance?
Stick around for a brief one-on-one consultation:
- Discuss your personal scenario with an application counselor to find out your coverage options.
- Make an appointment with an application counselor for a future date!
This event is in partnership with The Actors Fund, SAG-AFTRA, CEILC, and sponsored by the Hearst Foundations.
With 12 locations across Chicago, Howard Brown Health provides LGBTQ-affirming primary care, mental wellness services, HIV/STI prevention, and trans and gender non-conforming health services to over 35,000 patients. howardbrown.org
Perhaps you've been directed here by chance? Did you know we are having a health fair on Wednesday, October 30th? Get thee to our October calendar and click the Eventbite link to RSVP!
Kaufherr Members Resource Center
1 E. Erie St #660
Chicago, IL 60611